Friday, September 5, 2008

Progress -- 5 Sep 2008

Today I was pleasantly surprised to find that I took pictures of the various builds throughout Calico Station and Calico Estate several weeks ago. Also, I had already documented the coordinates for Calico Station, so I only had to work on Calico Estate. Phew! :-) Silly me!

With that said, I will be posting the photos to this blog within the next few days and will also create a slide show viewer for those islands and have that available there.

Oh, what am I getting myself into? I am a crazy woman!!!!!!!!!! I pray that folks will rent.... the builds are phenomenal!!!! And I will be booking bi-weekly venues to draw folks in, as well. (closes her eyes and prays.....)

hehe, thus she signs off with a smile and a sigh.....
-- Roteo.

No comments: