Friday, September 5, 2008

August 13th -- opening of Calico Station

OK, so I'm late. :-) What's new! On August 13th we had the melodious voice of Cylindrian Rutabaga, Grace Buford in RL, perform for us..... Calico Station and Calico Estate are both ready for residential lease. I am going to prepare more this weekend to include:

* an announcement in M2 and SLNN
* more info on this blog
* Thursday, Sep 11, a vendor/teleport board on both islands
* purchase art and populate the common areas w/ furniture on Calico Estate
* agressively pushing the promotion of the beautiful rental space that we offer.

Please tell a friend! I think this is fabulous and I cannot thank Ferugine and Powder enough for their hard work and dedication to this project.

I'll keep you posted. Cheers -- Roteo ;-)

No comments: